Committee Member since 2016
- Self-employed - Cattle and sheep farmer.
- Agricultural Secondary School Teacher Glen Innes and Yanco Agricultural High School’s (16-years).
- Current member of Northern Tablelands Regional Pest Animals Management Committee.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Rural Science, Dip. Education, Masters of Business Administration.
Interests: Sustainable agriculture and resource management, the associated areas of productive pastures, pest and weed control.
|Telephone:||(02) 6734 5353|
Committee Member since 2018
- Self-employed beef and lamb grazing enterprise east of Glen Innes.
- Past and present involvement in Landcare, Isolated Children Parents Association and other volunteer community groups.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts; Grad Dip of Education (Geography & English); Cert III Business Administration.
Interests: Natural Resource Management to achieve Sustainability in Agriculture, Environment and Communities; Maintaining Biodiversity; Heritage Management; Family.
|Mobile:||0428 256 202|
Committee Member since 2016
- Stock & station agent in Glen Innes for 43-years.
- Self-employed 1974-1997.
- Elders Branch Manager 9-years.
- Director of Diana Corcoran Real Estate.
Qualifications: Licenced Stock, Station, Real Estate & Business Agent. Accredited Auctions Plus Assessor for cattle & sheep. Cert IV Business.
Interests: Education and extension in agriculture and landscape biodiversity. Veterans cricket and horses.
|Mobile:||0458 322 099|
Committee Member since 2011
- Self-employed cattle farmer.
- Director and equity partner of Mareeba Aged Care, Maclean.
- All levels of real estate since 1992.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business in Land Economy - UWS, Register Valuer, Licensed Real Estate Agent/ Stock & Station Agent/Strata Managing Agent.
Interests: New land management options, planting trees for shelter, my local community, Landcare.
|Telephone:||(02) 6732 2704|
Committee Member since 2011
- Cattle Farming,
- Formerly Qld State Manager Bell Potter Securities Ltd / Credit Suisse
- Regional Manager Elders Stock & Station Industry
- Chairman Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service
- Rotary International – Paul Harris Fellow
- Central Qld District Health Council
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration (Executive) Monash.
Interests: Agricultural sustainability (production & profit) achieved in partnership with Natural Resource Manager objectives.
|Telephone:||(02) 6733 2013|
- Self-employed beef grazing cow-calf operation at Mount Mitchell
- Former business consultant
- Expertise in change management to significantly improve business performance
- Experience in sales planning and management and personnel management
Interests: agricultural management, community building and advancing Glen Innes Severn.
|Telephone:||(02) 6733 3275|
Grazier Woolgrower for 15 years at Emmaville.
Partner in Wattle Hill Partnership.
Director WHP Solar Cleaning.
Chairman Vegetable Creek MPS Emmaville Local Health Committee.
Have previously been employed in the Mining and Timber industries and was employed in the Australian Steel Industry for 29 years throughout the Eastern Seaboard of Australia working for Aquilla Steel, BHP Steel and OneSteel in Management and Senior Sales Management roles, the last position I held was Business Development Manager for OneSteel Reinforcing Northern Region (Queensland, Northern NSW and Northern Territory). Before moving permanently to the family property in June 2016.
Qualifications: Several inhouse Sales, Safety and People Management courses.
Interests: Wool Production, Local Health Care, Renewable Energies primarily Solar, Thoroughbred Horses both Racing and Breeding.
|Mobile:||0419 643 449|
|Telephone:||02 6734 7253|
- Self-employed cattle and sheep enterprise at Deepwater for 50 years
- Former Chair NSW Farmers Association Branch
- Member NSW Farmers General Council (8-years)
- Member Northern Tablelands Regional Weeds Advisory Committee
|Telephone:||(02) 6732 4184|
Committee member since 2020
- Self-employed cattle and performance horses enterprisesQualifications: Bachelor of Business
Interests: pest animal management, youth in agriculture, business management.
|Mobile:||(02) 6733 4686|
- Local rural property owner
- Active Landcare member since 1987
- Community oriented
Interests: Biologically rich and water absorbing soils/ asking questions/diversity of ideas/weaving, walking, yoga and podcast listening.
|Telephone:||(02) 6732 2793|
- Self-employed beef cattle producer from Pinkett, south-east of Glen Innes
- Actively involved in many local community organisations including Secretary of Pinkett & Red Range Wild Dog Control Association
- Woolgrower and sheep breeder
- NSW Dept. Education 1973-84
- GISC - Councillor 2004-present (Deputy Mayor 2005-15, Mayor 2012-16)
Interests: Merino sheep breeding, grazing interface (livestock/agronomy), Rotational grazing.
|Mobile:||(02) 6733 6777|
- Extensive experience in Local Government
- Director of Development, Planning & Regulatory Services at Glen Innes Severn Council since 2006
- NSW DPI Glen Innes Research & Advisory Station Research Scientist (Pastures) 1997 to Present
- Executive Member & Editor of Grasslands Society of NSW
- Executive Member Australian Grasslands Association
Interests: Agronomy of pasture systems, grazing management, perennial grass weed management, community.
|Telephone:||(02) 6730 1900|
- Senior Ranger/ Biodiversity Officer with NPWS (28 years)
- Pasture Research DPI (8 years)
- Zoo Keeper, Taronga
Interests: Nexus between production and conservation; flora & fauna habitat; fire ecology.
|Telephone:||(02) 6739 0700|
- Glen Innes Local Aboriginal Land CouncilQualifications: Glen Innes High School.
|Telephone:||(02) 6732 1150|