Take Time Out From The Dry
GLENRAC's “Time Out From The Dry” Dinners aim to support small groups of landholders experiencing 'intense drought' by helping them have a night out with their neighbours, helping themselves and supporting a local venue too!
We have Dinner vouchers available to the value of $300 each. Here's how it works:
- Any member of GLENRAC can 'Host' a Time Out From The Dry Dinner residing in the Glen Innes Severn Council area.
- The Host would book a Time Out From The Dry Dinner Host Ticket on our web site via the Sticky Tickets link to submit your groups application.
There are “Host” tickets available over the whole Glen Innes Severn Shire.
Hosts are then encouraged to invite their neighbours, keeping the group size to around 10 to facilitate supportive conversation. Participants invited do not need to be members of GLENRAC but we would love them to join.
- The Host then books a table at the group's preferred venue (or at their property) in their closest location.
- Hosts are required to fill out and return to GLENRAC, a Time From The Dry Registratuon Form (available online under 'Opportunities' or at the office). Registration form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org GLENRAC will arrange payment of the $300 voucher.
- After the dinner, hosts are requested to fill out a Time Out From The Dry Feedback Form (to be available online or at the office) so we can be sure future events meet our members' needs.
Landcare Members who wish to be dinner Hosts can visit https://www.stickytickets.com.au/83885 to register their interest. The first round for April dinners closes 29 March 2019 5:00pm.