Extended-Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program
The program will support a range of projects in eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) affected by the 2019-20 bushfires to address community recovery and resilience needs.
Projects must be completed by 31 March 2024.
We are also providing six additional online workshops at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, 31 August, 15:00 to 17:00 (AEST)
- Thursday, 2 September, 13:00 to 15:00 (AEST)
- Tuesday, 7 September, 15:00 to 17:00 (AEST)
- Thursday, 9 September, 13:00 to 15:00 (AEST)
- Tuesday, 14 September, 15:00 to 17:00 (AEST)
- Thursday, 23 September, 13:00 to 15:00 (AEST)
To be eligible your project must:
- be aimed at supporting community recovery or resilience from the 2019–20 bushfires
- be delivered in one or more eligible Local Government Areas (LGAs) listed in Appendix A of the grant opportunity guidelines
- include eligible activities consistent with project activities listed in the grant opportunity guidelines
- have at least $20,000 in eligible expenditure.
To apply, you must submit your application through the online portal. You’ll need to set up an account when you first log into the portal. The portal allows you to apply for and manage a grant or service in a secure online environment.
Open Date: Tue 06/07/2021
Close Date: Wed 06/10/2021
Funding Website: /recovery.gov.au/black-summer-grants#/map