GLENRAC EOI - BUSHFIRE RECOVERY GRANT
GLEN INNES FARMERS, LAND MANAGERS AND COMMUNITY GROUPS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO IMPLEMENT LOCAL BUSHFIRE RECOVERY PROJECTS ON THEIR PROPERTY.
ELIGIBLE PROJECT ACITIVITIES:
- weed management
- improve or rebuild facilities or equipment for safe handling and management of livestock and fire recovery (NOT purchase of livestock)
- training/education e.g. low stress stock handling
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Individual farmers and land managers in the Northern Tablelands
- priority will be given to properties within 50km radius of Glen Innes
- only one application per landholder
- max. $2000 for each grant
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- complete the EOI form below by Sunday 31st January 2021
- access to funding is limited and is likely to be very competitive. successful applicants will be contacted by mid-February 2021
- projects must be completed by May 15th 2021
HOW DO I APPLY?
Alternatively, please download and print a hardcopy of the EOI form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Christine on 0412 232 146 or email email@example.com
Open Date: Thu 17/12/2020
Close Date: Sun 31/01/2021