FRRR Tackling Tough Times Together
This grant program helps communities access the resources they need to support one another through the ongoing effects of drought.
Grants are available for a broad range of grassroots, community-led initiatives that directly and clearly benefit local communities. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and assessed quarterly.
Tackling Tough Times Together is a rolling grants program, which means that applications will be accepted at any time. The table below shows the expected dates that applications will be assessed throughout the year, and when funds will be awarded.
- Round 18 - Late November 2020 for applications received by by 5pm AEST, Thursday 27 August 2020. EOIs for the $150K tier must be received by 5pm, Thursday 16 July 2020.
- Round 19 - Late February 2021 for applications received by 5pm AEDT, Thursday 22 October 2020. EOIs for the $150K tier must be received by 5pm AEST, Thursday 10 September 2020.
Three tiers of grants are available:
- Up to $20,000 – projects to be finalised within 18 months of approval;
- Up to $60,000 – projects to be finalised within 18 months of approval;
- Up to $150,000 – applications for this tier are by Expression of Interest, and multi-year projects (up to three years) are welcomed. Applicants must speak with the TTTT team to discuss their project before applying.
Projects in all tiers must clearly demonstrate a focus on one activity from the following seven activity areas.
1. Building community resilience
2. Developing organisational resilience and capacity
3. Enhancing environmental sustainability
4. Fostering cultural vibrancy
5. Lifelong learning and education
6. Economic strength
7. Improving community health and social wellbeing
For more information, visit https://www.frrr.org.au/grants/tackling_tough_times_together
Open Date: Tue 07/07/2020
Close Date: Thu 10/09/2020