2021 Nuffield Scholarships for Primary Producers
2020 is a year of change that will impact global economies and change agricultural markets. As such, there has never been a better time for proactive agriculturalists to consider a scholarships to understand the post-COVID world!
Nuffield have 20x 14 week scholarships to the value of $30,000 available to primary producers to study leading-edge agriculture as part of the global Nuffield network.
Primary producers must be:
- Between 28-45 years of age. Please note that exceptional candidates outside this age range will be considered
- Ordinarily a resident of Australia
- Engaged in farming, horticulture, fishing or associated industries
- Intending to remain involved in food and fibre industries in Australia
What’s on offer?
- 20x scholarships to the value of $30,000, subject to guidelines set out on the Nuffield website to cover costs associated with the study and reporting
- Nuffield will withhold some funding as an assurance on the submission of an approved report
- Likely costs exceeding this value must be met by the scholar
Application close 11th September 2020.
For more information and to read the full guidelines, visit www.nuffield.com.au
Open Date: Tue 07/07/2020
Close Date: Fri 11/09/2020