UPDATED: Drought Assistance Fund NSW - Interest Free Loans
The NSW Government has announced the Drought Assistance Fund has been increased to $100,000. This interest-free loan has a term of seven years, with no repayments in the first two years.
Available to primary producers for the implementation of systems & management practices that enhance the sustainability of their farm business. The loan can fund:
- NEW: Restocking purposes.
- The transport of stock, fodder and water
- Genetic banking of breeding herds
- Installation of on-farm fodder and water infrastructure
- Activities that promote profitability and resilience as a result of the on-farm investment
For more information, visit the Rural Assistance Authority here.
Open Date: Tue 07/07/2020
Close Date: Thu 31/12/2020
Funding Website: /www.raa.nsw.gov.au/disaster-assistance