Australian Rural Leadership Program
Are you committed to rural regional and remote Australia? Do you want to see your region, community and industry thrive? Looking to develop your capability to influence and lead those around you?
The Australian Rural Leadership Program (ARLP) is the most in-depth experiential leadership development program in the country - spanning over 15 months and five sessions across Australia and overseas.
Who Should Apply? If you are a leader:
- from or working for rural, regional and remote Australia
- with a genuine commitment to the ‘greater good’ of rural, regional and remote Australia.
Scholarships of $50,000 plus GST are provided by our sponsors.
Your contribution is $5,000 plus GST towards program costs and for lifetime membership of the Network of Fellows.
Applications are now open. You will need to complete our application form online and upload a video to support your application (optional).
Key dates include:
- Applications open: Monday 1 July 2019
- Applications close: Monday 30 August 2019
- Interview conducted between: 23 October- 8 November 2019
Open Date: Mon 01/07/2019
Close Date: Sat 31/08/2019
Funding Website: /rural-leaders.org.au/our-programs/arlp/