TAFE NSW 2021-22 Summer Skills: Statement of Attainment in Shearing and Wool Handling
The Summer Skills program sponsored by Training Service NSW is about to begin and places are limited to only 12 participants!
TAFE NSW Glen Innes - 8:30 am to 5 pm over 3 days (Wed - Fri)
Units of Competency:
- AHCSHG201 Crutch sheep
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- AHCSHG210 Undertake basic shearing and crutching
To access government-subsidised training in TAFE NSW, you must be:
- Aged between 17-24 years old
- an Australian citizen or meet the criteria of being an Australian permanent resident, a humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen;
- no longer be at school;
- living or working in NSW.
For more information contact Nicky Turner 0477 317 750 email@example.com