SMARTtrain Chemical Application - AQF3
You work with chemicals, some of which are hazardous. Tocal College will teach you how to store, transport and use hazardous chemicals.
Develop knowledge and skills in:
- applying the legal framework around safe use of chemicals
- reading and interpreting labels and SDS directions for safe transport, handling and storage
- recognising sensitive areas that may be affected by off-target chemical movement
This course is mapped to the following national units of competency:
- AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and disease
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
Cost $470 or FREE if participant is eligilbe under the NSW Drought Assistance Program.
Contact Jessica Taylor on 02 6763 1276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or see if you are eligible